With Supercell’s Clash Royale gaining more popularity every day, it’s fanbase has grown in dramatic fashion.
There is a astronomical amount of players looking for a god mode edition which provides every player with unlimited: Gold & Gems. Which means you have access to every card creating an equal playing field.
This is when ‘Clash Royale Private Servers‘ comes into play.
In this article, I will share the best Clash Royale private servers for both iOS and Android.
I recommend using Bluestacks to play Clash Royale, the bigger screen gives you a great advantage. Battling it out on a bigger screen is also more comfortable.
Clash Royale Private Servers (iOS & Android)
Playing on a private server is very fun and allows you to test many different things – having unlimited coins and gems, means you can do anything.
Saldy, iOS players need to use DNS to connect to the server, if you are on an Android then you can download the FHX for Clash Royale.
FHX are very good as they keep the private servers updated. which is not the case for many other private servers, FHX will update whenever new troops enter the arena.
Playing on a private server with an Android device is a lot more easier.
Clash Royale Private Servers 2017 Features.
- You’ll automatically have unlimited Gold and Gems.
- You’ll automatically have unlimited Chests to open!
- Game play is just like the original game, you can still have clans.
- You’ll have Elixir that never needs to regenerate.
- Access to all the cards..
- Dual your clan friends.
- Perfect for testing, learning and having fun.
Things to Keep in Mind When on Clash Royale Private Servers.
- You don’t have anything to work towards, everything is available with a few simple clicks.
- Some servers have too many players which cause lag at certain times.
- A lot of tolling, just ignore and you’ll be fine!
Thanks for reading please let us know what your experience of playing on a Clash Royal Private Server. Comment below.